Hotline for Responding to COVID-19 Legal Matters
Each Thursday, 3pm CST, AEGIS Law hosts a COVID-19 Legal Webinar and Q&A.
To Register, click here.
Do you have a pressing legal issue? Need a quick response? We’ve established an e-mail “hotline” to answer legal questions relating to the COVID-19. If you have a question, please review our User Agreement and click on the email below to submit your email. We will respond to your questions in 30 minutes or less (between 7am and 10pm CST).
The AEGIS Law COVID “Helpline” may only be used subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement.
- No attorney client relationship will at any time be established between you and either the Helpline, any attorney answering questions on the Helpline or AEGIS Law. The answers to questions asked are not intended as specific legal advice. The role of the Helpline is limited to answering general questions relating to COVID-19 issues, the answers to which might be educational to you. If you have a substantive problem regarding a specific matter or you or your company is involved in threatened, pending or actual litigation, you should formally established an attorney-client relationship with an attorney. For specific legal advice, you should consult with your attorney.
- The answers to all questions of a legal nature are always fact specific and can vary dramatically depending on how the question is asked and what facts are provided to this Helpline. If you present incomplete or inaccurate information to the Helpline, you may get the answer to a question you are looking for but not necessarily the correct answer. Small changes in facts can completely change the answer to a question.
- Questions should be relatively short and capable of being answered without extensive research. The Helpline reserves the right not to answer questions that do not meet these requirements.
- The answers to the questions asked on the Helpline are not intended to and shall not be relied upon by any party who has not agreed to this User Agreement.
- The Helpline seeks to provide accurate answers to questions submitted to the Helpline. No assurances are given that answers to questions that were correct at the time they were provided since statutory and case law is rapidly changing.
- Answering a question or questions asked through the Helpline shall not be a basis to disqualify any attorney involved in answering such question or questions or the law firm for whom such attorney works from any litigation, arbitration or dispute (hereinafter collectively “Dispute”) involving the identical or similar question or questions. Every person and company asking a question on the Helpline acknowledges that no confidential information was provided to any Helpline attorney that would create a conflict of interest in any Dispute involving the same or a similar question.
- In regards to questions pertaining to contract forms, the Helpline will only assist with questions regarding COVID matters.
By submitting your message to firstname.lastname@example.org, you acknowledge that you agree to the user agreement above.
AEGIS Estate Planning Team
Did you know that 64% of Americans do not have a will? Are you one of them?
Only 25% of people have made some kind of arrangements for their elder care.
Nearly 95% of people say their financial know-how is too low to create an estate plan on their own.